None of us would be here without our Moms (or our Dads, for that matter). That’s a given. With Mother’s Day fast approaching—heads up all children, grandchildren, and spouses, it’s May 8 this year!—let’s take the time to thank Moms everywhere for what they’ve done and what they do for us each and every day:
Mom is . . .
1. Always there when I need her most, in sickness and in health, to comfort the sniffles and urge me on.
2. The glue that holds the family together—she’s the arbitrator, the scheduler, the family conscience.
3. My best adviser and trusted confidante.
4. My first and best teacher. From her I learned about the importance of family, good friends, and nurturing relationships.
5. Patient and accepting. Even when I’m not at my best or I’m going against the grain, she’s always willing to hear me out.
6. A voice of reason and the calm in the eye of the storm when life gets too stressful.
7. The person who encourages me to dance, play music, draw, sing, be creative, you name it!
8. The family historian. She remembers everything—all the fun family times, everyone’s birthdays, the holidays, anniversaries, and more!
9. A hard worker, both at home and on the job. She makes sure we have a happy household while balancing her responsibilities at work.
10. LOVE. Her smile reassures me and her hugs make me know everything’s OK, no matter what.
This Mother’s Day, Mobile Edge makes it easy to show Mom you care.
Mobile Edge’s Caring Case Collection of backpacks and totes not only provide busy Moms a stylish and hassle-free way to transport their laptops, tablets, and other digital gear—they help fight breast cancer and prevent child abduction and exploitation. Here’s how: Mobile Edge donates 10% of the retail selling price of each case in the Caring Case Collection directly to breast cancer organizations (for example, Mobile Edge has donated more than $500,000 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation) as well as to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®.
What better gift could there be for all the Moms out there?
Mobile Edge wishes all Moms and Grandmothers a healthy, happy, and joyful Mother’s Day.
Love you Mom.