Since last Spring when school let out, your student’s laptop and assorted accessories most likely have been occupying relatively “safe” spots in the bedroom, only seeing regular action when your student wanted to watch Hulu, surf the web, check email, or game with buddies online.
But now, with the return to school, your student will resume weekday travels between school and home (or to the dorm or to an off-campus apartment). All that extra travel adds up to more chances for precious computer gear and electronics to take an unexpected tumble on the bus, in the messy backseat of a friend’s car, down a stairwell, or off shoulder as your student cruises his or her bike through the neighborhood.
Tools of the Trade
Students of all ages rely on expensive hardware and various accessories to help them with studies, stay connected with family and friends, and to relax through gaming and other forms of online entertainment. Consider these statistics:
- Close to 70% of all students from elementary to high school use a tablet or laptop to help them with schoolwork.
- For college students, 88 percent say they own a laptop and 85 percent say they own a smartphone.
Clearly, with such a prevalence of technology at home, in the classroom, and at virtually all points in-between, students can’t afford to damage their gear, lose irreplaceable data, or be without either for very long. Luckily, Mobile Edge offers more than 40 bags made with students in mind. Each is designed to offer protection and help students get their gear where it needs to go.
- Mobile Edge cases, backpacks, and bags feature dedicated, padded compartments to provide protection, ample storage, and easy access to laptops, tablets, and notebooks of various sizes and makes.
- With separate sections for files, folders, gear, accessories, and even water bottles or snacks, our bags help students get and stay organized.
- They are rugged, yet comfortable and ergonomically-friendly, providing maximum rough-and-tumble protection against bumps and drops.
- Our bags and cases come in a variety of styles, shapes, sizes, and materials—from backpacks and messenger bags, to briefcases and totes—sure to satisfy your student’s fashion sense.
- The Eco Laptop Messenger Bag fits devices up to 17.3” and features a dedicated padded computer compartment that keeps your student’s laptop protected, plus a separate sections for files, folders, magazines, and accessories that keep gear organized and at your fingertips while also leaving a smaller carbon foot print than traditional laptop bags.
- SmartPack Backpack—The SmartPack is a no-nonsense backpack ergonomically designed and super lightweight. This stylish backpack not only offers laptop and tablet protection, but provides ample space for books, files, and accessories. The padded and moisture wicking ventilated back panel, thick shoulder straps, and carrying handle make carrying the bag for longer periods of time comfortable. It comes with an additional Microfiber-lined pouch for a tablet.
- Express Backpack 2.0—The Express Backpack 2.0 was designed for student comfort when carrying a laptop and to provide extra room for books and accessories, as well as an integrated pocket to hold an iPad or tablet. It features seven fashion trim color options; roomy interior with pockets for CDs, MP3 player, keys, and accessories; and a dedicated media/phone pocket for an MP3 player or smartphone with headphone pass-through.
- Mobile Edge SlipSuit Sleeve—Our Sleeves are made of extra-thick, water-resistant EVA material with reinforced corners to help protect student laptops. Use the nylon carrying handles to carry like a briefcase or slide the entire sleeve into a larger bag for easy storage. Featuring a large zippered exterior front pocket for your power supply and heavy-duty zipper pulls, the SlipSuit ensures both mobility and protection, and comes in a variety of colors.
- Core Gaming Backpack—The full-featured backpack offers the ultimate in style, transport, protection, storage, and easy access to laptops, accessories, and all the cool tech your student can carry. Constructed of durable ballistic nylon with tailored contrast stitching, it’s sized to hold all popular models of laptops up to 17″ to 18″ and features three large storage sections pre-wired for a power bank or external battery; four side accessory pockets for cables, phones, or water bottles or snacks; a built-in external USB charge port; and is checkpoint-friendly.
Mobile Power Supplies
Your student also needs power and performance on the go. Mobile Edge’s CORE product line offers two options to meet their mobile power supply needs:
- Core Power AC USB (27,000mAh Portable Laptop Charger)—The compact and versatile CORE Power AC, with its massive battery capacity, provides extreme power and performance for even your most power-hungry devices. It features a universal AC outlet that delivers an incredible 85 watts of power. With 27,000mAh, you can plug in and power laptops and personal electronics, as well as USB devices.
- Core Power (26,800mAh Portable USB Battery/Charger)—The CORE Power battery/charger easily slips into a backpack, briefcase, handbag, or carry-on for reliable universal portable power at your fingertips. Works with smartphones, tablets, cameras, speakers, drones, Bluetooth headsets, wearables, and other USB devices.
Take 20% Off
For the next 10 days, enter Promo code SCHOOLME and get 20% off your purchase of one of our Eco Laptop Messenger Bags, SmartPack Backpacks, Express BackPack 2.0, Mobile Edge SlipSuit, Core Gaming Backpack, or Core Power charger.