December has arrived and, chances are, you’re already deep into holiday shopping (or about to be) for those special someones in your life.
According to Fortune.com, Christmas sales are expected to be strong this year, rising 3.6% to $655.8 billion, with online business rising as much as 10%. That’s good news for retailers of all shapes and sizes, as was the fact that more than 75% of US consumers spent the same or more on Black Friday and the following weekend this year than they did in 2015.
That said, historically, some 20% of consumers only begin their Holiday shopping in December, while many others are far from done as the last month of the year debuts.
Where do you fall on this holiday shopping timeline?
For all you procrastinators out there, Mobile Edge has put together a quick guide to some of the products you can find in our online store for the gamers, students, business professionals, and road warriors in your circle of friends and family.
What’s on your gamer’s must have list? Certainly, the newest in titles—from the latest Call of Duty, Skyrim, or Uncharted iterations—to the long-awaited release of the PlayStation 4 Pro Console. Similarly, the high school or college student on your list likely has some obvious needs, ranging from the latest tablet or laptop to headphones, space organizers, and more. Ditto for the road warrior or frequent flyer who must take his or her mobile office and sundry supplies and accessories on the road day-in-and-day out.
But what are you to do if you’re not sure what items and gear your loved one already has, or if your budget just won’t allow you to go all in for a pricey game, console, or some other electronic device? Rest easy. Mobile Edge has a number of solutions designed to meet your various needs and budget:
1. Mobile Edge’s new Professional Backpack and Rolling Case combination provides a great option for packing your essential electronics and other personal items in one convenient mobile-friendly unit—and our SlipSuit Sleeves can lighten the load carrying your laptop to meetings.
2. Alienware Vindicator Backpacks (including the new Alienware Vindicator Backpack 2.0), available from Mobile Edge, are designed to fit modern laptops, tablets, and gaming accessories, with style, durability, and protection—everything gamers need to go mobile with confidence.
3. Let’s not forget Alienware gear and apparel (jackets, polos, tees, and hats) designed so gamers can stay home or step out in style.
4. For the security of non-cash items (i.e. credit and debit cards) invest in an RFID wallet, such as the Sentry Credit Card and Sentry Passport Wallets.
5. Our Ecollection line of environmentally-friendly cases are the perfect gift for eco-conscious friends and family members. A casual, lightweight alternative to the traditional briefcase, the ECO Briefcase packs a lot of style and function into a minimal carbon footprint, while still protecting your laptop and other gear.
6. Fresh, sassy designs make our Maddie Powers Collection for Men and Women stand apart from everyday laptop cases by blending the glamour of yesterday’s Hollywood starlets and sports icons with today’s mobile lifestyle. Laptop bags have never looked this good!
7. Our ScanFast™ Collection features checkpoint friendly laptop cases sure to be a hit with frequent travelers who want to speed through airport security checkpoints quickly. These bags exceed TSA guidelines for checkpoint friendly carry-on luggage.
8. You can also give your student, gamer, or business professional peace of mind with an immediate back-up battery power supply such as UrgentPower USB Battery Chargers.
Happy holidays . . . and happy shopping from Mobile Edge!