These days, everyone is more mobile than ever. We’re driving more and flying more, seemingly on-the-go 24×7 either for play or for work. Professionals are not immune to this phenomenon. In fact, many professionals—whether they are executives, business owners, solopreneurs, or sales and account reps—spend more time on the road or in the air than they do in their brick and mortar offices.
Let’s then take a look at those career signposts that indicate you just might be a mobile professional:
- You communicate more by smartphone or text than you do face-to-face.
- You typically interact with your work colleagues and clients as voices on a conference call or smiling faces on the other end of a video feed, rather than in person.
- Your idea of a day of shopping is to open your Amazon.com app, make your selections, and then have those items shipped to your next destination (usually a hotel or field office).
- A day of work usually means a visit to at least one airport, train, or bus station, or a lengthy drive (2+ hours).
- The view out your office “window” for the day usually consists of the headrest of the fellow passenger sitting in front of you, or the view out your hotel window.
- You’ve gotten really good at using your laptop’s track pad, or you can make your cursor race across the screen with the tiniest wiggle of your mouse.
- You carry at least one external source of power as a backup, just in case one or more of your devices needs a recharge.
- You could write a consumer report comparing and contrasting the strength and reliability of Wi-Fi signals at various hotels.
- You’re starting to call flight attendants by name from memory, or they’re starting to call you by name.
- Using Uber or Lyft is no longer a novelty.
- You consider yourself an expert at utilizing every square inch of your carry-on luggage.
Can you see yourself or your situation in any of the above?
If so, chances are you are a mobile professional and part of a growing trend. In the January 2018 article, Stop Neglecting Remote Workers, Harvard Business Review stated that 31% of Americans now work remotely (a number that is increasing rapidly), which means that today’s workers need and want to be able to travel with confidence—sometimes at a moment’s notice—confident that their gear is organized, protected, and easy to take with them wherever they’re going.
Mobile Edge Makes It Easy
Whether you’re flying cross-country; journeying by train, car, bus; or simply taking a little bit of work along for your weekend getaway with friends or family, you need to be able to just “grab your gear and go” with no worries, no hassle, and no fuss. Mobile Edge can make it easy with one of our laptop cases, backpacks, totes, or briefcases.
Professional Backpack and Rolling Laptop Case Combo
Mobile Edge’s Professional Rolling Laptop Case and the matching Professional Backpack, which fits securely atop the rolling case using a trolley strap, are perfect for travelers with a desire to bring their mobile office with them. Stylish, durable, and highly functional, the laptop case features an adjustable compartment to fit laptops, tablets, and notebooks from 13 to 17 inches, while the backpack holds laptops and other devices 13 to 16 inches. Each stows easily under airplane seats or in overhead bins, while also providing ample storage.
The Graphite Line
Mobile Edge’s Graphite Line special collection sports a modern, edgy look, representing a fresh take on seven of our most popular and bestselling cases redesigned using a new, premium graphite-colored nylon material combined with a fashion-inspired interior lining. The result is a collection of user-proven products that fit and protect a wide range of devices, accessories, and gear.
Mobile Edge’s line of environmentally friendly laptop bags leaves a smaller carbon footprint than traditional bags. Made from either DuPont™ Sorona® or all-natural cotton canvas, our Eco-friendly collections for men and women offer a variety of bags and styles sure to appeal to a wide range of travelers who want to bring their mobile office with them, including Eco-Friendly Laptop Bags, Eco-Friendly Messenger Bags, Eco-Friendly Briefcases, and Eco-Friendly Totes. (Mobile’s Edge’s Eco-Friendly Canvas Messenger Bag was recently named the Best Messenger Bag For Guys That Care About The Environment by the editors at Faveable.com.)
ScanFast™ Checkpoint-Friendly Collection
For those times you need to bring your mobile office on a plane, Mobile Edge’s ScanFast™ Collection features industry-leading “Checkpoint Friendly” cases and backpacks designed to speed you through airport security checkpoints. Our ScanFast™ technology exceeds Transportation Security Administration (TSA) guidelines for carry-on luggage, allowing screeners to scan laptops while the laptops remain inside the bag. Bags in this collection include the ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Briefcase 2.0 (for laptops up to 16″ and MacBooks up to 17″) and the Eco-Friendly Briefcase (for laptops up to 16”).
CORE Gaming Backpack: For Professionals, Gamers, and Students
The full-featured CORE Gaming Backpack offers the ultimate in style, transport, protection, storage, and easy access to laptops, accessories, and all the cool tech you can carry. Constructed of durable ballistic nylon with tailored contrast stitching, it’s sized to hold all popular models of laptops up to 17″ to 18″ and features three large storage sections pre-wired for a power bank or external battery; four side accessory pockets for cables, phones, or water bottles or snacks; a built-in external USB charge port; and is checkpoint-friendly.
Bring It On
Visit www.mobiledge.com to browse our extensive collections mobility solutions for both men and women.
All of our cases, backpacks, and bags offer:
- Dedicated padded compartments for laptops, tablets, and notebooks
- Separate sections for files, folders, magazines, and accessories help keep gear organized and accessible
- Rugged, yet comfortable and ergonomically friendly construction
- Style that looks as good as it performs
- And, of course, Mobile Edge’s lifetime warranty.
Take 20% Off
For the next 10 days, enter Promo code MOBILEYOU and get 20% off your purchase of a Professional Backpack and Rolling Laptop Case Combo; a bag in our Graphite Line, Eco-Friendly collection, or ScanFast™ Checkpoint-Friendly Collection; or a CORE Gaming Backpack.