Most people and businesses, when they think about “making a difference,” tend to think big. They’ll cure cancer, reduce pollution, save the whales, discover a new source of endless energy. While these are worthy goals, the reality is that such ambitions seem daunting for most. As a result, nothing gets done. People and companies get excited, then they get overwhelmed, and then their plans to make a difference fizzle.
Making a difference, however, does not have to involve a Herculean task or miracle cure. Many companies and individuals make a difference every day in smaller, more achievable ways that together add up to something big and meaningful.
At Mobile Edge, we like to think of ourselves as being in a unique position to make a difference for our customers by delivering products that help make them happier and more productive, and for the communities we serve by donating to and supporting various charities and causes.
Our collections of innovative and versatile laptop cases, backpacks, and messenger bags make a difference every day in the lives of gamers, road warriors, students, and busy professionals who rely on them to get their gear safely and conveniently to where it needs to go . . . and with style!
- Mobile Edge produces the industry’s widest assortment of Eco-friendly, checkpoint friendly, gaming cases, backpacks, and fashionable women’s handbags.
- Consumers can use a Mobile Edge product with confidence. All of our protective cases come with a lifetime warranty and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- All of our cases are designed to carry and protect most PC laptops and MacBooks, with dedicated storage for smaller devices, digital media, various accessories, and even personal items.
- Unique product features also include padded, shock-absorbing shoulder strap systems; wireless security shield pockets; fleeced linings; built-in USB charge ports, and more!
Mobile Edge strives to be a socially responsible member of society by giving back to the communities we serve. Each year, we set aside a portion of profits to contribute to worthy charitable causes, with a particular focus on missing children, cancer, and children’s hospitals. This also gives Mobile Edge customers a unique opportunity to make a difference through their purchases via our online store in support of causes they consider near and dear.
- Mobile Edge joins numerous other individuals and organizations around the globe to show support for survivors of breast cancer and to help spread knowledge of how to prevent the disease. Each year, Mobile Edge donates proceeds from the sale of its Caring Case Collection—a special assortment of pink-themed laptop cases and protecting bags, many of which sport the symbolic pink breast cancer awareness ribbon—directly to nationally-recognized breast cancer charities and foundations.
- Each year, Mobile Edge earmarks a percentage of sales of its NCMEC® Caring Case Collection in support of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®. According to NCMEC, more than 450,000 children are reported missing every year in this country, with an additional 6.6 million reported as abused or exploited.
- During the fall and winter holiday season, Mobile Edge promotes the support of CHOC (“Children’s Hospital of Orange County”). Since its founding in 1964, CHOC has provided high quality medical care to children through a regional pediatric healthcare network that includes a state-of-the-art 279-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, and a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo.
Over the years, Mobile Edge’s charitable efforts have raised and contributed more than $400,000.
Be the One Who Makes a Difference
Whether you are a person of means or barely scraping by, or a large corporation or a small mom-and-pop operation, you can make a difference. Sure, it’s hard work. It takes time and effort. But it’s worth it . . . and important.
“…Never forget, no matter how overwhelming life’s challenges and problems seem to be, that one person can make a difference in the world. In fact, it is always because of one person that all the changes that matter in the world come about. So be that one person.”
(R. Buckminster Fuller)