Help You Organize Your Laptop and Other Devices
With working from home a necessity as we continue to social distance, Mobile Edge offers protective cases and backpacks to help you organize laptops and other devices, plus matching power and productivity accessories. We’ve also got nine tips you can try to make your work-at-home time more comfortable and productive.
“Social distancing and stay-at-home orders are testing the adaptability of workers and families like never before,” says Paul June, VP of Marketing for Mobile Edge. “Many are not only working from home for the first time, they are sharing that space with roommates, spouses, partners, children, and pets. Being able to protect and organize your office tech, even at home, is critical for keeping stress levels low and productivity levels high.”
Here are nine tips for improving your work from home experience:
- Designate a workspace. Even if you share it with others, it’s important to claim a space you can call your own. It could be a desk, a countertop, or even a portion of the dining room table.
- Stay organized. If you don’t have an office workstation, you can use your laptop case or backpack to keep your gear handy, organized, and protected. With dedicated storage for devices, power supplies, cords, and more, Mobile Edge Select & Premium Briefcases and Messenger Bags are a great way to add some order to your at-home office.
- Establish work hours. If possible, work similar hours from home as you did at the office. Otherwise, you may find yourself getting up later each day or working into the wee hours, which can lower productivity, sap energy, and increase stress.
- Work ergonomically. For those without a quality office chair and desk, ergonomics can be a problem. Kicking back on the sofa, recliner, or bed is not the answer. Neither are hard, wooden chairs. Pillows or cushions to adjust working height might be one way to make a chair more usable, plus you might consider keyboard wrist supports.
- Move and stretch. Long hours in front of a computer at a desk are always a no-no. More than ever, stretching and moving around can be critical to your wellbeing. Lifehack has a great guide to 15 simple and quick office stretches.
- Stay hydrated. Keep water at your desk or impromptu workstation. Failing to stay hydrated can negatively affect productivity and health.
- Get rest. Some people have a hard time shutting down their home offices at day’s end. Times are already stressful enough. Proper rest is good for the mood, productivity, and the immune system.
- Be patient. Even if it’s not your first work-from-home rodeo, it may be for others, so be more forgiving of interruptions. Also, while videoconferencing is far ahead of where it was just a few years ago, realize the technology isn’t perfect. Glitches and disconnections will happen.
Mobile Edge Home Office Bundle
Mobile Edge offers more than 35% savings on this Home Office Executive bundle designed for remote, working professionals. The bundle includes a ScanFast Backpack 2.0, 27000 Core Power Portable Laptop Charger, Wireless 6-Button Mouse, Gel Wrist Rest, and other must-haves.
#POWERON Gift Cards
For the next 60 days, Mobile Edge is donating 20% of gift card amounts to various COVID-19 relief efforts. You can purchase qualifying gift cards in denominations ranging from $25 to $250. All gift cards are delivered by email, never expire, and can be applied toward any purchase made at MobileEdge.com.
For a limited time, you can enjoy huge site-wide savings on Mobile Edge products purchased through our online store when using the promotional code HOME25.