With CORE Power, You Don’t Have to Leave Mobile Power Up to Chance
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, which means stories about luck, merry-making, and all things “green” abound. While luck sure seems abundant this time of year, Mobile Edge knows consumers need more than just luck to keep their vital mobile tech powered up.
Depending on model, screen brightness, and usage, the average smartphone battery charge lasts an average of six hours and laptop batteries about four. That’s why, in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, Mobile Edge’s is pleased to announce the resupply of its CORE 27,000mAh Portable Laptop Charger . . . and a special promotion for 20% off sitewide.
“Relying on luck to keep mobile electronics powered up while on the road, in the air, out of the office, or in class is risky,” explains Paul June, VP of Marketing for Mobile Edge. “Today’s electronics are power hungry. Their onboard batteries might keep mobile devices going part of the day, but they won’t keep them connected and productive all day long. To do that, consumers need a lightweight, reliable power source they can take with them.”
Mobile Edge’s CORE Power AC USB 27,000mAh Portable Laptop Charger provides the power and performance road warriors, mobile professionals, students, and gamers need. This mobile power bank delivers an extreme 85 watts of power that can charge a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and even power-needy laptops. With its built-in universal AC outlet, no special adapters are required. Laptops plug in to it just as they would a regular wall outlet.
“The need for mobile power, on-demand wherever you are continues to grow,” says June. “With the CORE Power bank, missed deadlines, assignments, or shortened calls because your device’s battery dies at the worst possible time will become a thing of the past. That’s not luck. That’s good planning.”
The CORE power bank also features three types of USB ports that work with virtually any USB device, including Micro USB, Lightning, USB-C, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
Lightweight, compact, and durable, the CORE power bank meets carry-on requirements for lithium-ion batteries. It goes practically anywhere, including airplane carry-on luggage.
Special St. Patrick’s Day Offer
When customers checkout from the Mobile Edge online store using promo code LUCKY20, they get 20% off now through March 20, 2022. How lucky is that?
7 Fun St. Patrick’s Day Facts
- Patrick’s Dayis celebrated on the anniversary of Saint Patrick’s death in 461 AD to commemorate the arrival of Christianity in Ireland.
- Now celebrated all over the world as a symbol of Irish heritage and culture, St. Patrick’s Day first came to the United States in the early 18th century when Irish immigrants brought the tradition with them.
- St. Patrick was not Irish. He was born Maewyn Succat in Britain in the late 300s AD. He later chose to be known as Patrick when he became a priest.
- Traditionally celebrated as “Saint’s Feast Day” in Ireland, St. Patrick’s Day originally saw most pubs closed there on March 17. Only in the last half-century has it been celebrated in Ireland with parades, drinking, and revelry.
- The shamrock became associated with St. Patrick’s Day because, according to legend, Saint Patrick used the three-leafed plant to help explain the “Holy Trinity” of the Christian church.
- While St. Patrick gets credit for driving all snakes out of Ireland, fossil records show there were never very many snakes in Ireland to begin with.
Worldwide, some 13 million pints of Guinness is consumed every March 17 and cabbage shipments increase 70% in the weeks leading up to the holiday.
More Luck Coming Your Way with “Pay in 4”
With Mobile Edge’s “buy now pay later” option, just add items to your Mobile Edge shopping cart, choose PayPal when you check out, and select “Pay in 4.” We’ll ship after the first payment, and you pay for it all in four easy installments over six weeks. It’s interest free and doesn’t affect your credit score.