Road warriors, busy travelers, and students can ill afford mishaps with their electronics and computer gear. Whether for work, school, play, or vacation travel, they need bags and protective cases they can count on. Mobile Edge offers the industry’s largest selection of messenger bags, backpacks, totes, and briefcases for people on the go . . . and we make it easy for them to find the perfect bag for their active lifestyles with these five can’t-miss tips (see below) on how to find the best match.
A Bag for Every Lifestyle
Choosing a computer bag or protective case can be daunting. Where does one start? What style is right? What size?
Gamers have a lot invested in their gaming laptops, consoles, and other tech. One of their top priorities is to find a way to transport all that gear safely, conveniently, and in style. Fortunately, Mobile Edge offers a variety of solutions . . . plus these five tips (see below) on how gamers can choose their perfect gaming bag.
Times sure have changed:
Managing gaming gear hasn’t always been so complicated. Once, it was common for Atari 2600s to sit stationary next to the family TV or for gamers to tote Game Boys and game cartridges perilously in disposable plastic bags. That’s all changed. Today’s world is more mobile than ever:
Who says computer bags and laptop cases need to be boring? Mobile Edge offers the industry's widest assortment of fashionable bags and protective cases, so there’s really no reason for mobile women (or men) to sacrifice fashion for functionality.
Since its founding, Mobile Edge has made a point of producing bags that offer protection, versatility, and style. With Mobile Edge, computer bags and cases don’t have to be dull. In fact, many of our women’s cases were designed by women for women by designers from the handbag industry.
Out with the Old
Spring is a time to clean out cars, closets, and all the other clutter that has collected over the winter. It’s also time to think about new wardrobes for home and for work, including all those accessories we tend to take for granted.
- We live in arguably the greatest country in the history of the world, warts and all.
- We enjoy more freedoms and personal choice in our daily lives than practically any other place on Earth.
- We live at a time when technology is making life easier than ever.
- Medicine is extending lifespans and enhancing our quality of life in later years.
- From the office to the home front, people are more mobile and more connected than ever before, which means we get to work with and visit friends and family more frequently and conveniently than ever before.