- GET THROUGH TSA CHECKPOINTS WITHOUT REMOVING YOUR LAPTOP
- ScanFast™ Onyx Cases – Designed with female travelers in mind, the checkpoint-friendly Onyx Backpack and Onyx Briefcase combine designer quality materials, fittings, and accents with functionality, organization, and top notch computer protection.
- Special Edition Urban Tote – Mobile Edge’s Special Edition Urban Tote offers the
- At Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security checkpoints, when you need to remove your laptop
- Students will be able to create their own teams for a variety of different games.
- NFHS Network’s live-streaming platform will broadcast some of the games alongside the other 50,000 high school sports events it already streams.
- Quick to charge
- Sleek design and sized right for mobile users
- Packs plenty of power to charge laptops, tablets, cameras, smartphones, and even drones!
- Ideal for people on the go or who live in areas prone to power outages.
- Heavy duty construction—especially the carry handle with its “comfy finger grooves” and “freaking
We’ve Been Eco-Friendly For YearsMobile Edge has been producing a line of
What makes a Laptop Bag Checkpoint Friendly?
In March 2008, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced plans to implement new security procedures that would allow travelers to pass through airport security checkpoints without having to remove their laptops from their cases. Simultaneously, the TSA issued a request to laptop bag manufacturers to create “Checkpoint Friendly” laptop bags to help speed up security lines, allowing passengers to get to their departure gates in a timely manner. These new cases help shorten wait times for more than 250 million passengers that travel annually in the U.S.
You no longer need to remove your laptop from your case.view ScanFast-Checkpoint Friendly Collections
TSA gave specific guidelines they required for each laptop bag to