Mobility Doesn’t Have to Be Scary
It can be scary traveling with your laptop, gaming console, tablet, smartphone, and other gear, and trying to keep them safe. With Mobile Edge cases, it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are a few scenarios;
The Frequent Business Traveler
Every week, Mark is on a plane to visit clients. His carry-on suitcase is well packed. His briefcase however is another story. His laptop barely fit, there wasn’t any padding to help protect from even the slightest bump, and there were no separate compartments for storing files, documents, and various cords and chargers. In short, it was a mess.
But now he is secure in the knowledge that his gear is neatly stored, organized, and protected in his Mobile Edge Premium Briefcase.
Dress up your Mobile Edge Carrying Case for HalloweenWhat better
While school may be out for summer, it’s never too early to begin prepping for the new school year. August and September will be here sooner than you think, so as you’re shopping for new clothes, new footwear, and updated electronics, gear, and school supplies for your student, add a new backpack, messenger bag, or protective Chromebook/tablet tote to your shopping list.
If you’re having trouble choosing a style that’s right for your student, use our handy guide below. Mobile Edge offers the industry’s largest selection of messenger bags, backpacks, and totes for students on the go.
Choose the Right Size
- Laptops—Laptops come in a variety of sizes, ranging from Chromebook, Ultrabooks, and smaller laptops around 10 to 13 inches, to larger laptops measuring 16 to 18 inches. You’ll want to know the size of the laptop your student is or will be
With so many people on the move these days for work, school, or vacation, today’s business professionals, frequent travelers, and students need protective laptop bags, backpacks, and cases they can count on to protect their valuable electronics and computer gear.
- Americans log more than 400 million long-distance business trips a year.
- Each baby boomer is expected to take 4-5 leisure trips this year.
- More and more high school and college students are travelling abroad.
- More than 60% of K-12 schools assign laptops or other devices for their students to use for note-taking, communications with teachers, collaboration with peers, and research.
One of Mobile Edge’s top priorities is to provide a way for teachers, administrators, students, and other professionals to transport all their gear safely, conveniently, and in style.
Protective carrying bags and cases are the most desired accessory when someone purchases a tablet or laptop. Our top trending bags for education