ANAHEIM, CA (May 28, 2019)—New college graduates have a lot on their minds, from starting new jobs (or finding them) to leaving college buddies and family behind as they relocate to wherever their careers may take them. It’s an exciting time, but it can also be filled with anxiety. You can help give your college grad peace of mind with a thoughtful graduation gift from Mobile Edge.
“Today’s college graduates are more mobile than ever. They are going to need to protect their valuable laptops and other portable electronics, and they’re going to want to look good doing it,” says Paul June, VP of Marketing for Mobile Edge. “With the industry’s largest selection of messenger bags, backpacks, totes, and briefcases for people on the go, Mobile Edge is sure to have a protective case that’s just right for your new graduate.”Read More
The Mobile Edge “Pro” Series: Professional Backpack and Rolling Laptop Case ComboMobile Edge’s Professional Rolling Laptop Case, a 2016 TWICE VIP Award Winner, and the matching Professional Backpack, which fits securely atop the rolling case using a trolley strap, are perfect for business travelers and busy Dads. Stylish, durable, and highly functional, the laptop case features an adjustable compartment to fit tablets, notebooks, and laptops from 13 to 17 inches, while the backpack holds laptops and other devices 13 to
- Gets his haircut at the same barbershop he’s gone to since he was a kid. √ Check.
- Wears socks with his Crocks. √ Check.
- Wears Crocks. √ Check.
- Insists that he can’t do without his fanny pack. √ Check.
- Wears baggy, no name Jeans from the big box store. √ Check.
- Turns those baggy, no name Jeans into cutoffs when the leg bottoms get frayed. √ Check.
- Didn’t get the memo that short shorts are out. √ Check.
- Considers wearing black and brown together a bold fashion statement. √ Check.