Mobile Edge’s distinctive and stylish Graphite Line Special Collection represents a fresh, edgy take on seven of our most popular bags, redesigned with premium graphite-colored nylon material. Sporting a sleek, modern look, these bags make the perfect gift for business-commuting, frequent-flying dads this Father’s Day, June 16.
Year after year, Mobile Edge puts its time, effort, and expertise into the design and development of trend-setting bags, totes, backpacks, and laptop cases for business commuters, frequent travelers, and buys professionals. With the Graphite line, Mobile Edge is excited to offer great functionality, user comfort, and edgy designs that are sure to please fathers on-the-go.
The Graphite Collection
Bags in the Graphite Collection come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including backpacks, messenger bags, and briefcases. Each offers an opportunity for you to show love for your dad this Father’s Day.
For those who prefer a backpack-style bag, the Graphite Line
The Mobile Edge “Pro” Series: Professional Backpack and Rolling Laptop Case ComboMobile Edge’s Professional Rolling Laptop Case, a 2016 TWICE VIP Award Winner, and the matching Professional Backpack, which fits securely atop the rolling case using a trolley strap, are perfect for business travelers and busy Dads. Stylish, durable, and highly functional, the laptop case features an adjustable compartment to fit tablets, notebooks, and laptops from 13 to 17 inches, while the backpack holds laptops and other devices 13 to
- Gets his haircut at the same barbershop he’s gone to since he was a kid. √ Check.
- Wears socks with his Crocks. √ Check.
- Wears Crocks. √ Check.
- Insists that he can’t do without his fanny pack. √ Check.
- Wears baggy, no name Jeans from the big box store. √ Check.
- Turns those baggy, no name Jeans into cutoffs when the leg bottoms get frayed. √ Check.
- Didn’t get the memo that short shorts are out. √ Check.
- Considers wearing black and brown together a bold fashion statement. √ Check.
1. Working hard, night and day, and even weekends to make sure we had a roof over our heads, food in the fridge, shoes on our feet, and clothes on our backs. 2. Being a trusted adviser I can count on for words of wisdom about “this, that, and everything.” 3. Showing me