No matter what our circumstance, we can all find something for which we can be thankful— any time of the year, but especially now, during the holidays.
- We live in arguably the greatest country in the history of the world, warts and all.
- We enjoy more freedoms and personal choice in our daily lives than practically any other place on Earth.
- We live at a time when technology is making life easier than ever.
- Medicine is extending lifespans and enhancing our quality of life in later years.
- From the office to the home front, people are more mobile and more connected than ever before, which means we get to work with and visit friends and family more frequently and conveniently than ever before.