- Top Needs—Speed and convenience through TSA Checkpoints; easy fit under the seat or in the overhead bin; ability to keep gear, accessories, and files organized and accessible both on the ground and 39,000 in the air
- Mobile Edge Recommends—Mobile Edge’s ScanFast™ Collection exceeds TSA guidelines for checkpoint friendly carry-on luggage and is designed to speed travelers through airport security checkpoints without the need to remove laptops from
Looking for the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12? How about the gift of a case from Mobile Edge’s Caring Case Collection of pink-themed totes and laptop bags, each of which sports the symbolic pink breast cancer awareness ribbon?
You’ll not only be giving your mother a great gift she can use to protect her laptop and mobile electronics all year long, you’ll be helping women in the fight against breast cancer. With each purchase of a case from the Caring Case Collection, Mobile Edge donates 10% of the retail price directly to breast cancer foundations. Over the years, these efforts have raised more than $400,000. What a great way to express your love for Mom this Mother’s Day!
The Caring Case Collection
- With its all-pink full grain leather exterior, the Pink Leather Laptop Tote will grab attention for its style and flair while also providing superior
- Gets his haircut at the same barbershop he’s gone to since he was a kid. √ Check.
- Wears socks with his Crocks. √ Check.
- Wears Crocks. √ Check.
- Insists that he can’t do without his fanny pack. √ Check.
- Wears baggy, no name Jeans from the big box store. √ Check.
- Turns those baggy, no name Jeans into cutoffs when the leg bottoms get frayed. √ Check.
- Didn’t get the memo that short shorts are out. √ Check.
- Considers wearing black and brown together a bold fashion statement. √ Check.
For many, Memorial Day conjures images of family cookouts, rising gas prices, blowout sales on everything from cars to computers, and the unofficial start to the summer season.
It’s a lot more than that, of course.
Originally known as Decoration Day and designed to commemorate both the Union and Confederate soldiers killed during the Civil War, over the years, the observance has grown to honor all American soldiers killed while serving—some 1.2 million individuals dating back to the Revolutionary War—and was eventually renamed “Memorial Day.” It became a Federal holiday in 1971.
How Do You Celebrate Memorial Day?
One of the greatest fears of any parent or caregiver is for a child to go missing. It’s a fear that for far too many becomes reality. According to FBI statistics, in 2016 there were a staggering 465,000 reports of missing children made to law enforcement.
“At the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), we believe that one missing child is one too many,” said NCMEC spokesperson and child advocate, Callahan Walsh. “That’s why we’re grateful to